We lived in Monterey, CA. Went for the holidays.
.jpg)
.jpg)
We lived in Texas came back to UT for the hoidays. This is the year my dad died, so I stayed with my mom after and Karl went back to finish up his last couple weeks of training.
We are always up to something new! New baby, new job, back to school, lost teeth, moving, growing ... always something. We love to go camping, fishing, roast marshmellows in the backyard, ride bikes,take walks, play barbies, cars, and polly pockets, read, bake, and try new things. We want to share it all with you so, come have fun!
.jpg)
7 comments:
I thought it was fun to look at those pictures and see how everyone has changed. I remember your wedding/reception...congrats on the 11 years! I hope school is treating you ok!
Wow! This was the best one and worth the hour it took. You were in a different place like every year. How CRAZY! But fun. You guys went all over the place. Luke remembered meeting you both for the first time that Christmas 2004. He apparently remembers your black outfit and you being pregnant. You looked cute with your hair cut in that one too. I am glad your neighbor took that one of us all out front this year. I have a bunch of photos I need to post and one movie from Christmas this year too. However, I am wondering about posting that one because of maybe some questionable comments made by the Lukester. But I will have to post it, let you see it really quick, adn then you let me know. Luke doesn't think so but I don't know. I will call you and ask you after I post it!
I loved looking at your Christmas history. Thanks for sharing :)
Hey I was wondering if you could email me Rob and Liz Bradley's email if you have it?
isomfamily@gmail.com
That was a cute idea! It was fun looking at your pictures to see how much every has grown:) Thanks for sharing that:)
Hi Megan!
So fun to see how your family has grown through the years and to read about all the different places you've been!
You look great!
Kala (perkins) Tolman
P.S. I'm the one who created the blog and the facebok accounts. I'm on the committee for the next class of 97 reunion, and what can I say...I'm a bit of an organized control freak. But I have truly enjoyed doing it and seeing people again!!!
Cute! I love your bob haircut in the 2004 pictures!
Post a Comment