Tuesday, January 27, 2009

ICE

We woke up to everything iced over. This is taken in the afternoon and it has only gotten thicker since then. It's kind of cool-as long as it doesn't break my powerline in the backyard. The kids loved it!
And since Karl threw away the boogie board that they have been sledding on since we moved from Hawaii, which by the way make GREAT sleds, they got creative.
Haylee on her shovel...


Lydea in the laundry basket...Sorry I'm dumb and turned the camera sideways.

Carson on his shovel...
Eldon was justsliding with his snow pants which was working great, but didn't work so well the time I video'd him. I was cold though and wanted to go inside.

Rebecca was out earlier, but couldn't get up the hill because it was so slick and Zach begged me all afternoon to go out, but I was afraid he'd hurt himself because it was so slick.

1 comment:

The Holden Family said...

Yikes! Glad the ice is there and not here! Good to see all the little pups having fun.