OK so I know this is a lot of pictures, but here is our Christmas...
We went to Nashville to meet Karl's sister Hollie. We never did meet up with his sister in Nashville because they had some difficulties with thier moving process, but we had fun in Nashville. We went to The Grinch ICE! It was cool, a little too cool. Not worth the money.
My mom actually paid for it for my birthdaybecause I really wanted to go.
It's all hand carved ice sculptures, but it's so cold it's hard to have fun. Especially with 6 kids. It was fun to see though. And the gigantic ice slides were really fun.
We then went over to the Opryland Hotel. The kids had a blast here. No real entertainment. Just indoor rivers they have made thoughout the hotel. After walking around for 2 hrs. we decided it was time to go and They were begging to go walk some more.
Run, Zacher, Run
Haylee
Eldon McKay watching the fish
Lydea Dawn
Check out Rebecca she's a crack up.



Eldon McKay getting told he needs to listen. I thought it was funny.
Pizza and dancing water
OK this is kind of a crazy pic of me, but I had to post it. Karl started the Christmas ninja this a couple days before this and said that someone had to be wearing the ninja head band at all times until christmas or Santa would not come. So this is me as the Christmas ninja. 


Haylee is the Christmas ninja!
Here is a pic or Hollis and you can see her baby Gracie on the right.


THe Christmas eve PJ's




Acting our the Christmas story. I was a bit of a disater this year, but I think it often is when there is a crazy toddler helping.

Karl reading some of our new Chrismas books to the kids. Beacuse we downsided in house while Karl is going to dental school we feel really cramped all the time. And I am ALWAYS tripping over toys. So when Christmas got near we decided that we were not doing toys and made the kids ask even Santa for books. It ended up being really fun actually and I don't think they even missed not having toys. They love books.
Luke. Hollie, and Gracie made is to our house and we had a great time.
These are our Christmas eve gingerbread houses.
No really, he love the kids and they had a great time with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment