We are always up to something new! New baby, new job, back to school, lost teeth, moving, growing ... always something.
We love to go camping, fishing, roast marshmellows in the backyard, ride bikes,take walks, play barbies, cars, and polly pockets, read, bake, and try new things.
We want to share it all with you so, come have fun!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Rebecca's funny quote
God is nice to us because he gives us eyeses, and mouthes and teeth, and noses, and hair.
4 comments:
Where's Lydea's hair pics?
I'm getting there...I need to get Christmas eve and stuff on there and then I will put her pics on.
I'm a little behind-surprised???
I need to put on the pics and video we got too! no worries.
Rebecca's comment is so true. I am so glad I have eyeses.
Cute Blog Megan! Haven't seen ya in years! It was good to see that your family was doing well! Fun Fun!
Debra (Darley) Snow
Post a Comment