Friday, January 23, 2009

Martin Luther King Jr Day at the Explorium

I think I'm all caught up on my blogging now!!!

We had a lot of fun on our little holiday! The kids woke up to enough snow to play in finally. Well kind of. They have been dying looking at friends pictures ofall the snow this year. Although I must say, I'm glad not to have it all. Then we had a great time at the explorium in downtown Lexington.

I think the pictures tell all. Sorry I post lots of pics.

Poor baby lost a mitten and a boot and nobody will even help him.


Lydea's snowman. It's in my freezer now-go figure.
Rebecca thinks it is summer in her sun dress.

The Explorium...so much to do.

Had to take a picture with the big mouth since Karl is studying to be a dentist.



Zach was so mad that he couldn't get the balloon.






Homes around the world.










The Art Room

No comments: