The other day I was on the phone with my sister and Carson was listening in on my end of the conversation. I can't remember what I was even talking about, but all of a sudden he said, "Oh, I thought you were going to say the F word." I stopped in shock and thought about it as my sister said, "he thought you were going to say the F word???" Then I realized that he meant freak'n which isn't real great either, but I went on to tell her what word he meant. He then said, " Well, what does Aunt Amy think the F word is, Fireman!"
We both just laughed. Later I thought of what blessing it is that he doesn't get too much garbage since I home school him. I know, kind of a cheesy out look on it, but how many 9 year olds do you know that don't know the F word.
3 comments:
Priceless. I remember a few similar situations with my kids!
That is sweet! I'm glad he doesn't know that word - I wish more nine year olds didn't!
thanks for sharing this! You are teaching your kids well sounds like to me.
Post a Comment