For Carson and Haylee's writing today they each wrote about 25 random things about themselves, and since I have mine on the blog they have to put theirs on the bolg. Haylee didn't want to stop at 25 so she actually has 30. She typed her's all up earlier, but it didn't save, so I typed it this time, but I tried to do it exactly like she had it.
CARSON
1. I like my hair short.
2. I like to draw.
3. I like to destroy things.
4. I LOVE to climb.
5. My favorite saying is, "Time to eat!"
6. I like to sing.
7. I like spelling.
8. I only like to write stories on certain things.
9. I'm very messy with cooking.
10.I like to wear sweatshirts.
11. When I was a baby I hated to go to sleep so I would kick or hit things.
12. I like the color red.
13. I do not like to comb my hair.
14. I wish manners were never invented.
15. I like to read, some of my favorites are: The Hobbit, The Magician's Nephew,and the Magic Tree House series.
16. I'm bad at listening though I can hear very well.
17.When I collect things they end up everywhere.
18.I LOVE to eat.
19.I like to run.
20.I like to be loud.
21. I like to make my bed.
22. I like to play electriman on the computer.
23. I have 7 blanketsn and 4 pillows including my cuddle pillow.
24. I like to take long rides in the car.
25. I wish I lived in N.D. still.
Haylee
1. I like to dance.
2. I have green eyes.
3. I like to read the Bible.
4. I like to study insects.
5. I love reading the Little House collection.
6. I like to build with blocks.
7. I like to wear dresses.
8. I like English and spelling.
9. I like to go to the park.
10. My favorite color is blue.
11. My favorite outfit is pretty much pink.
12. I like to ride my bike.
13. I love animals.
14. I like to go to primary.
15. I memorized the fourth article of faith.
16. My favorite food is tomato sandwiches.
17. I love apples.
18. My favorite animal is an elephorse. (She could pick her favorite between the two so she mixed them.)
19. I love my family.
20. There are 8 people in my family.
21. We have a family dog his name is Harry. He is a miniature Schnauzer.
22. I sleep on a mattress on the floor.
23. My favorite season is spring.
24. My favorite treat is tootsie suckers.
25. My birthday is July 28th.
26. I like creative things.
27. I have a webkinz named winne.
28. My favorite flower is a rose.
29. My favorite game is twister.
30. I love home grown strawberries.
1 comment:
Wow kids! You guys are awesome. Elephors. Nice. Carson, I think it's great that you picked food twice in twenty-five chances. This was a fun writing project.
Dad
Post a Comment