Rebecca in the tub. She has to have princess hair every time I shampoo her hair. It's the only way to keep her from screaming. Amazing how they can just not scream when you give them a good reason not to.
Carson, just being a nerdy.
Lydea too.
Zacher. He is a crazy one. His favorite thing to do is dance on the table, as I believe I have mentioned before. He really knows how to use his body though. For over a month now he has been able to jump getting both feet off the floor, or table where ever he may be, and his new trick is spinning. It's a crack up. He loves to be the center of attention and it is nearly impossible to not have him the center of attetion. Yesterday we had some friends from chrch over and we could hardly talk because he is SO loud and crazy. He's fun to watch though.
In the video he is not spinning quite as fast as he usually does because he was interested in what I was doing with the camera. Sorry the lighting is terrible.
3 comments:
I love silliness!
Oh Megan- I miss your family!
you guys are Crazy! loved the random thoughts too.
Post a Comment