Monday, February 2, 2009

25 random things about ME

1. I love dove dark chocolate.
2. I had 6 kids in 8 yrs -- Carson (9), Haylee (8), Lydea (7), Eldon McKay (5), Rebecca (4), Zachary (15 months)
3. I home school my kids...if I can do it anybody can.
4.I love Hawaii, want to move back or at least take a good long vacation there again.
5. Love my husband to pieces and can't ever get enough of him.
6. I have lived in Utah, Monterey California, Texas, Hawaii, Delaware, Maryland, Lompoc CA, North Dakota, Kentucky.
7. I have amazing kids. Sometimes it has to be pointed out to me by others, but I had a lady from church telling me how great they are today.
8. I hate my house right now-miss my house in Minot, but hopefully after dental school things will brighten up a little. Only 3 years and 3 months!
9. I like to study with my husband. It makes me feel smart when I can actually pronounce the words. I know you are all thinking...and she teaches her kids.
10. I hate to read, but I am learning to like it a little bit more as I read with my kids.
11. Haylee and I are reading The Secret Garden right now.
12. I love to shop at the health food store. It's the atmosphere. The food is good too.
13. I am enjoying learning how to cook healthy foods.
14. I really want to go to Europe someday, but it's going to be a while, and I've come to terms with that.
15. I love hot cocoa. I like to add things to it i.e. cinnamon, candy cane, orange peel/orange, ginger. Anything!
16. I look best in mossy green, and chocolate brown.
17. I hate to get up in the morning.
18. I stay in my pj's until about 3pm everyday. Maybe I shouldn't confess to that?
19. I hate to potty train. I think it is the worst thing about being a mommy.
20. I love to teach my kids to read. Or teach them anything for that matter. It's just fun, and I feel like I am learning so much more than I learned in all my days in school.
21. I hate to wear shoes.
22. I love to take pictures and I post way too many on my blog, but I would much rather do pictures than write. Simply because I always have typo's and my kids are always correcting me and it drives me crazy.
23. I am kind of a home body.
24. I really miss my friends that all live so far from me. The biggest downfall of moving around.
25. I hate to go shopping by myself. I'd rather take all 6 kids with me to Wal Mart than go by myself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was fun to read this and learn a little bit more about you. You are amazing!