So we had a lot of fun with Zach's birthday! We had a little Halloween birthday party. He didn't care much, no 1 year olds do. So we invited the older kids in the neighborhood over and did some games and fun foods. We had witches finger (cheese sticks) goblin eyes (no pictured, vanilla pudding, frozen with a gummie life saver and a jelly bean), veggie skelital cat, monster toes (little smokies with strips of tortillas wrapped around them. We also made home-made doughnuts and the spider cakes.
A couple fun things about Zach right now...He is VERY busy. This week he learned to climb on chairs and things. That is not helpful for me in the slightest. His favorite place to play is the kitchen drawers. He throws everything down the stairs. He is very interactive and likes to be around people. He is gernerally happy, but snaps really fast when he wants something. He still loves to nurse and I really can't get him to eat much of anything, which drives me batty some days because if I won't nurse him as soo as he decides he wants to he bites my clothes, or me and screams at me. He loves babies (real or baby dolls) and walk around saying ba ba for baby. He has a couple other words mama, dad, ha (hat), ba (ball). He is fun to have around. He keeps us going faster than we want some days, but that's all right. We love him.
2 comments:
He's a cutie, looks like a fun party!
Oh, I remember the climbing stage...didn't love that :)
I love the cake! And I got your invite. Whats funny is we are already thinking about it so you won't have to beg us to come or I was going to invite you guys to come here and have thanksgiving with us and go to the beach if you want. I cooked thanksgiving dinner last year and it was fun. The only thing is I know you just went traveling to UT and I don't know if you could or would want to travel and spend the money. We have an extra queen bed and room but kids could sleep on the floor and couches too. It is up to you, but... Luke said we could probably afford to come up and see you guys if that works better. We would love it. Either way! What do you think?
Post a Comment