Ok so Im having issues with this post. I can't manage to get the pictures where I want them and I'm so tired of it that I'm giving up. I don't even know if the text makes sense anymore, so good luck. I actually wanted this post in with the fall fun, but that one started being a mess so I posted it and started this one to finish it up. whatever!
Karl went on a sealent trip last weekend. They went to an elemetary school and taught the kids how to brush their teeth and then put sealents on any that needed it, and Karl did a few that didn't need it, but don't tell anyone! He had a good time. He also got to drill his first tooth this week. He loves it. We are really doing great here. The kids and I have a great schedule for now and we get to see Karl every day, and that is SO great.
I feel bad because I really don't have any pictures of Haylee right now. I'll have to snap a few soon. She is busy with her school work. She likes to take her time, so she is usually the last done, but still done at a descent time, so it's just fine. She is learning and growing so much. She is a quite pleasant child as ling as she gets her sleep, but if Lydea wakes her up early watch out! She is too much like her mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment