Lydea, Karl, Haylee and Carson at the church trunk-or-treat

Our scary family photo!

Karl's crazy dentist and Megan's pajama queen debut


Carson's swamp monster

Haylee's pirate

Lydea's GORILLA

Eldon McKay's funny old Chinese man. His and Lydea's masks were way too hot. We had to take a pit-stop in the trick-or-treating for them to change. It was fun though and the night was relaxed enough that it didn't even bother anybody. Eldon ended up as a scarecrow and Lydea wore her trusty old witch costume.

I love this picture of Eldon McKay. This was taken at the trunk-or-treat. His face paint was a little worn by this time because it was right after Zacher's birthday party.

My little Rebecca. She put her own lips on for her bee costume and she is very proud of it. Karl tried, but obviously didn't do a good enough job because she got the lip stick as soon as he turned his back and fixed it!

Our little devil Zachary was an angel trick-or-treating. We all had a great time!
6 comments:
Love the costumes! Awesome! Im glad you had a good halloween! :)
The kids are getting so big! Carl was a creepy looking crazy dentist, that was awesome. Hope everything is going well for you guys. You look great!
WE LOVE HALLOWEEN! And all of your costumes do it justice!! Megan and Karl, you guys are way cool and fun parents. I hope we can be like that too! I loved the swamp monster, dentist and the devil. So cool! Thanks for sharing them.
I love all your costumes-- especially Pajama Queen! Haha! Sounds comfy! You all look great! We miss you and hope you all are doing well! Looks like it! I know Ty misses having Carson in his class! 8-D
You guys look fabulous! I really loved that clown picture with the worn out paint...so so cute.
You all look so festive! The pictures of the kids are great. Glad to read the kids are doing great with school. I started the 100 easy lessons with Cody and he is doing so-so with it. That's great Eldon is already reading!
Post a Comment