We are always up to something new! New baby, new job, back to school, lost teeth, moving, growing ... always something.
We love to go camping, fishing, roast marshmellows in the backyard, ride bikes,take walks, play barbies, cars, and polly pockets, read, bake, and try new things.
We want to share it all with you so, come have fun!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Zacher
Zach was very funny the other night I pulled out the camera and
Hey I saw your blog on Alli schooley's. It was nice to see how your family is doing. Do you mind if I put your link on our blog. ours is blog.cjschiessl.com
It was great talking with you today - thanks for all the advice, it really helped. I'm glad to see your blog and know that everything is good w/your family! Happy Halloween!
3 comments:
I can't get over how much he looks like the other boys in the family! So cute!
Hey I saw your blog on Alli schooley's. It was nice to see how your family is doing. Do you mind if I put your link on our blog. ours is blog.cjschiessl.com
It was great talking with you today - thanks for all the advice, it really helped. I'm glad to see your blog and know that everything is good w/your family! Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment