I have most of my room painted now, but not all of it. And yes, the ceiling fan is stil in the box on my floor. Carson and I tried to put it up one day, but I couldn't get the screw out that was holding up the old fan. I figured I'd better stop there and wait for a time when Karl could help me. He was going to help me this weekend, but I got terriblly ill with mastitis. It had Karl quite worried on Saturday morning. He is such a good nurse though I was up a bit by that evening and then next day, Sunday, I was functioning quite well. I hope to never get that again, it was scarry. I still have a prety big lump on the side where my milk duct is plugged, but atleast the feverish flu symptoms and things are gone!
Zach gets more and more personality everyday. This is a funny video that I took. I had a better video clip, but it won't let me upload it, so I'll try and get on soon and put that one on. In this one I was actually being a bad mom trying to catch him falling flat on his face because he wasn't used to his footed pj's, but he fell twice and then I pulled the camera out and he suddenly mastered it-go figure. It's still funny to watch though, especially Eldon McKay with the diaper box on his head.
This is just a little clip of Zach and Eldon playing with a balloon. Zach loved it. Later on in the day I saw him with the balloon walking around holding it out for Eldon to blow up for him. It was funny. I was surprised that he remembered how much fun it was so many hours later. And as a side not for those of you that I have complained about my kitchen to, here it is-yes that is the whole thing. The fridge is right by Eldon mcKay and the stove is by the black bucket. I can't wait to tear it all out and redo it, but I'm afraid that I'm going to have to deal for a little while.
We sing a silly hat song to Zach everytime he puts something on his head. He has started to try and sing it, and attempts to dance too. It's is so funny to see him bob a little and stomp him foot. He is quite the little ham already. He has had ringworm on his bottom that we have been battling for about 2 months now. I can't get the stuff to go away. We atarted with a perscription that didn't seem to do much, then we tried GSE. Then I tried the perscriptiona nd the GSE together. That was working pretty good until we ran out of the perscription and insurance too. So I used the GSE at full strenght (which is says very strongly not to a couple times on thebottle, but I really wanted to gone.) I kind of felt bad because it burned his bum and blistered, bu it cleared up in less than a week and looked like it was going to realy take care of the problem, but I miss the vry top edge. So now that has spread again and I am back to GSE diluted. I also read to used vinegar with pennies saoked in it so I am doing both those right now and it looks like it's going to clear up the rest of the way. I can only hope!
I know this is geting long, but I wanted to share a bit about Rebecca. She is still just as crazy as ever. Karl loves that we named her after me because he says she acts more like me than any of our other kids. Thank goodness only one acts like me! Her funniest thing lately is that she wears her shoes to bed. Even if I make her take them off she gets up after I go out and puts some back on. She found Haylee's old tap shoes and is so excited that they fit her. Last night as I was putting Zach to bed and hear this little click, click. I just laughed-she's such a funny little thing!
Love to all, MEG
2 comments:
Seeing those video clips so make me miss the kids. Zach is too smart!
Your completely right about your kitchen and I have no right to complain about mine. Our's looks like a mansion now!
Thanks for the post! Was it easy to post a video clip?
I have never been so sick as when I had Mastitus (and I had it 5 times with AJ!). So I totally feel your pain and am sorry you had to deal with that. At least Karl didn't have to be stuck down in some little hole while you suffered. Glad he coud be with you. Your kids are so much fun! I love the shoes to bed. Fun fun fun.
Post a Comment