We are always up to something new! New baby, new job, back to school, lost teeth, moving, growing ... always something.
We love to go camping, fishing, roast marshmellows in the backyard, ride bikes,take walks, play barbies, cars, and polly pockets, read, bake, and try new things.
We want to share it all with you so, come have fun!
Friday, September 19, 2008
Dad's big beginning
First at the park, then at dad's white coat ceremony. Today they inducted the class of 2012 and presented us with our white coats. I think the pictures tell the story well enough.
How so very exciting for you guys!!! FINALLY! Karl you totally look like a dentist already in that "official" white coat. When are we going to meet somewhere???
When I read back over that comment it kinda looks like I'm talking to Karl when I said, "When are we going to meet somewhere?", but just to clarify; that was ment for the FAMILY-like when are we going to go to Nauvoo or something like that. Yikes!
Yes, you definetely look like a dentist. It almost looked like you guys were taking your grad pictures. : ) Hope all is well! My boys miss your kids. They talk about all the things they did together in July! We miss you all!
4 comments:
How so very exciting for you guys!!! FINALLY! Karl you totally look like a dentist already in that "official" white coat. When are we going to meet somewhere???
When I read back over that comment it kinda looks like I'm talking to Karl when I said, "When are we going to meet somewhere?", but just to clarify; that was ment for the FAMILY-like when are we going to go to Nauvoo or something like that. Yikes!
And I know you Chandlers knew that. It was the rest of the world I was explaining myself to.
Yes, you definetely look like a dentist. It almost looked like you guys were taking your grad pictures. : ) Hope all is well! My boys miss your kids. They talk about all the things they did together in July! We miss you all!
Post a Comment