We are always up to something new! New baby, new job, back to school, lost teeth, moving, growing ... always something. We love to go camping, fishing, roast marshmellows in the backyard, ride bikes,take walks, play barbies, cars, and polly pockets, read, bake, and try new things. We want to share it all with you so, come have fun!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Blogging is too much fun
I love this. I'm a geek. I like that you are reading what I want to say, and I like that I can read whatever you want to say. Love it. Almost like being home. I feel like I have seen Isaac, was there when Nolan broke his arm, and went to the Cubs game w/Nate. This is awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love it too!!! It's almost addicting. Much better than tv :) I check everyones all too often and don't update mine near as often. Keep on postin'.
Post a Comment