We are always up to something new! New baby, new job, back to school, lost teeth, moving, growing ... always something. We love to go camping, fishing, roast marshmellows in the backyard, ride bikes,take walks, play barbies, cars, and polly pockets, read, bake, and try new things. We want to share it all with you so, come have fun!
Monday, April 26, 2010
Marathon
So Karl ran his first marathon. His biggest problem was Thursday night he mowed the lawn and a nice sized rock shot up and hit him right in the knee. OUCH! He had a huge bruise which did not serve him well. His whole knee swells if he doesn't stay on an anti-inflammatory. He did great and immediately after was ready to sign up for another. His time was 3 hrs 21 min. He was wired for a couple days, but just crashed tonight. Funny story...I put on facebook that he ran it in 2 hrs 21 min. Everyone kept commenting on how fast it was. Then it clicked that I had typed the wrong time. Ha, ha! I told Karl that all it took to be a world class marathon runner was to have a good wife behind him. I can shave the time off no problem. I'm proud of him. It has taken a lot of dedication.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment