We had a great time at the fire station the other day. Tons of kids from church playgroup. The fire fighters were awesome. They pulled out the ladder truck and put the ladder all the way up and all. It was fun. In the picture just below I look really stupid, but I'm telling Rebecca that she shouldn't be scared of the fireman that he is her friend.
Caron was the oldest there because all the other kids are in school. They let him put the whole "get up" as he calls it on. He tried running in it. It was pretty funny.
2 comments:
I love love love this post. Thanks so much for writing and posting the pics. I love seeing what you guys are doing and your happy peaceful lifeloving family. One day we are gonna get there I hope. I love the pic of you reading. You look HOTT and what better than when you are sitting down reading wiht the kids. I miss you g4ys s6 much tonight. For some reason this post just made me feel lonely for you all. Give everyone a big hug for us and a smack on the bum. JK Just trying to think what we would do if we could see you right now! Ha ha! I love the fire. Karl and I have pyromaniasm in common as well. Who knew? Sounds fun and very hot and like a repeat from Chandler's back yard many times. I will never stop laughing at your dentist picture. I feel your pain. I hate being numb too. NOw you know what you will look like if you have a stroke just with your eye drooping too. Don't have a stroke oKay! What are you all doing for Halloween? Who's gonna be what? What are you doing for Thanksgiving?
That's awesome they put the ladder up for ya! How fun for the kids. Carson looks awesome!
Post a Comment