Friday, October 23, 2009

Boyd's Orchard


Haylee, Eldon, Carson, Zac, Lydea, Elana, Rebecca
We went to Boyd's Orchard this Wednesday for a little field day with the Mendez's. It was fantastic! Perfect weather. We dresses a little too warm. I love orchards-they are better than Disney to me. I have some fun video clips too, but I can't figure out how to get videos on here from the Mac, so maybe I'll put them on later. I hd fun playing with some of the pictures that's why the colors are kind of funny on some.


Rebecca, Gabe, Eldon

Elana, Haylee

Carson, Eldon McKay

Carson, Lydea

Zac




Rebecca

Haylee


Eldon McKay


Lydea

Haylee










4 comments:

Brooks, Amber & Maggie Jo said...

Super Duper Fun Fun Fun!!

Huke, Lollie, and Gracie! said...

I love how they used all that farm equipment for playground toys> So clever. and looks like fun. Did you go down any of the tubes? I love the tires too. What is everyone going to be for Halloween?
I have to show you what I did with Zac's devil outfit you gave us for Gracie. So cute.

~ Katie said...

You took some really great pictures Meg. That place looks like a blast!

angela said...

Saw your blog on Joy's. Fun pictures. This was the first year we went to Boyd's and is was a lot of fun. Hope your cornbread turned out!