Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fall Fun







So, we have been having a lot of fun with the beggining of fall and Halloween drawing nearer,

The pictures of Carson and Lydea are in the back yard picking up black walnuts. We have so many. I really should harvest them, but the are really messy and time consuming, so it's not happening this year. We filled our big yard waste garbage can atleast 3/4 of the way full, and this was the second week we've picked them up. The first week it wasn't nearly as full with the walnuts, but I'm ready to havethem gone. Carson and his buddy already put one threw the window-BAD! The kids were good helpers to get them cleaned up. Especially Carson and Lydea.


















This was just a thing that had pretzels in it and Lydea put it on Zach's head and he loved it. He was so funny!


Here are a couple pictures of Zach in his halloween shirt. I think it is cute. If you can't read it it says monster in training. I was having a hard time getting him to look at me, so I started swor fighting with him. He thought that was great!

He's everywhere. This morning I f ound him on this rocking chair looking out the window. Crazy kid.









Rebecca is always up to something. She loves Pollys, babies, and barbies. I think more than anything she likes though she likes to get dressed. AtleastI have gotento where she only wears one outfit a day, or most days anyway. I think that the pictures say it all with her.
s.





Eldon McKay...he and Zachary are little buddies. He can get Zach to laugh so easily. He's a fun kids lately. Though, still quite stubbon. He and rebecca are best freind/enemies all day every day.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Maybe Zack should be an astrounaut for halloween with the pretzel thing on his head. Cute. Sydney is ready to have Rebecca come over and play again. They got along together so well for not knowing eachother. Feel free to send her out between Feb and May. I will be on Maternity leave and she can stay with us.

Huke, Lollie, and Gracie! said...

Laura beat me to suggesting Zach should be an astronaut for Halloween. Dang it! Although I am sure you already thought of that because you're so creative! What is everyone going to be for Halloween?