Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Zac's birthday

 I was quite impressed with his cake that I made.  He wanted a dragon and I couldn't find one online so I made it up.  It wasn't perfect but we thought it was cool.  I always get impatient with the frosting.  I really need to take a class on frosting cakes or something.  I put the wings on backwards so we decided that it was a sea dragon!

Eldon's scouts were all going mini golfing on Zac's birthday which I kind of made Zac's birthday activity.  We got there late because of Eldon's soccer game that morning so most of the other scouts were almost done.  It was unlimited golf. 
The weather was beautiful and  the coarse was empty so, my kids and a friend that we had with us ran the mini golf coarse at least 3 times.  They had a great time.
 





2 comments:

The Holden Family said...

he is adorable! and nice cake skills...it looks awesome. :)

Ratliffs said...

Cute! I love your birthday cakes!