Friday, January 8, 2010

getting caught up

So I lost the cord to my camera and olny have a card reader on the computer that was not working for a little while, so I got a bit behind. Therefore I am going to try and play catch-up. This first post is one fall day after church a couple of the kids and I went to the park and I ended up with some of my favorite pictures form the year, so I have to post them.

These, I love! Zac was so funny this day. Lydea told me to wait to take the picture because she needed to pull her socks up. Zac decided that he needed to pull his up as well.



Then he insisted on posing just like Lydea. Too funny.








Hopefully soon I will get to posting Halloween, that bathroom that is finally finished, Thanksgiving, Lydea's birthday and baptism, and Christmas.

3 comments:

Jeni Allen said...

Megan, your kids are all so beautiful! I love the pics!

Unknown said...

Great pictures, your kids are so cute!

Brumwell Family said...

I love all the pictures! Everyone is getting so big! How are you guys doing??