We are always up to something new! New baby, new job, back to school, lost teeth, moving, growing ... always something.
We love to go camping, fishing, roast marshmellows in the backyard, ride bikes,take walks, play barbies, cars, and polly pockets, read, bake, and try new things.
We want to share it all with you so, come have fun!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
The fun of the of the last week
Breakfast, love breakfast.
Haylee practicing her cords.
Karl playing with school mates before they hit the books.
Megan, I think Isabelle and Rebecca might have the exact haircut right now!! That could be scary! We really need to get together sometime and take pictures of the two of them together! :)
6 comments:
I love the day to day treasures of family! Thanks for sharing :)
Megan, I think Isabelle and Rebecca might have the exact haircut right now!! That could be scary! We really need to get together sometime and take pictures of the two of them together! :)
We really got to come see you, hopefully sooner than later. You are all so huggable.
I love the strawberry guitar! Where did you guys end up going to school? Life looks fun and exciting! The kids have grown so much!
I LOVE the pajamas! Wow - our family has good sense of style!
Cute stuff! I loved Garbage-head Zach!
Post a Comment