Monday, June 28, 2010

Carson's 11/Scout Camp


I started this post forever ago. Carson turned 11 in June a couple days before scout camp which ment he got to go to a full week scout camp. No more cubs!
He wanted a pickle cake. I did my best. I really couldn't get the frosting the right color.

The first day Karl and Carson were gone to camp Rebecca fell off her stool at dinner and hit her head on the edge of the vent. I was about to take her the the ER and decided to call some friends that were docs instead. They looked at it and determined the use medical glue to close it up and keep infection out. I couldn't find any medical glue and I had already been to the store 3 times that day so I super glued it shut and it worked great. The rest of our week was pretty smooth. Thank Goodness!

4 comments:

Huke, Lollie, and Gracie! said...

Glad to see you finish the post! Happy birthday to Carson late. Scout camp is awesome.

~ Katie said...

Glad the super glue worked. I can't believe Carson is 11. Yeah for you...no more scouts. I feel like I'm going to be doing that forever. I'm committee chair, and of course, three little boys. Did he get his arrow of light?

Huke, Lollie, and Gracie! said...

lets talk tomorrow...
:)

Huke, Lollie, and Gracie! said...

so when are you going to post again?