Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Haylee and Karl


I think it's funny to see my kids next to other kids their age. Both girls on the sides of her are within months of her age.
Really, it looks chilly, but it was a warm humid day so it wasn't too bad. The girl's all had fun. After we went to Baskin Robins for their $1 scoop night. She had a fun birthday!
Karl's birthday wasn't all that bad either. Brownies instead of cake and then the kids and I got him a popcorn pan. Thursday we went to Harry Potter 6. Which he wasn't all that impressed with, but it was still fun.
I had all the candles on and I looked over and Zach was nicely pulling them all out and putting them back in. He's so naughty, but we love him.

4 comments:

Huke, Lollie, and Gracie! said...

Cute haircut Haylee! It looks really good. Happy Birthday again. You are small compared to your friends. Not really that surprising considering your parents though! Wish we could celebrate with you and sorry that it didn't work out for you to come to Vegas when you were here. It would have been fun. Told you about Harry Potter, good but not that good. Your brownies look yummy!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to both of them. We don't always do a cake, I figured that out after realizing that some of my kids don't like cake. Brownies are a good idea, I'll have to keep that in mind. We've done cookies and banana splits before.

Liz King Bradley said...

Happy Birthday Karl and Haylee! I love seeing Haylee with her friends, it's like my kids with their friends! LOL

~ Katie said...

So I guess I could've just read this instead of calling to see hoe the birthday's went. But hey, it's a lot nicer to chat with a human being than read a computer screen.